Tips for Couples Thanksgiving Ideas
Thanksgiving usually has been thought as this family event where large and abundant meals, families & football games were the main centerpiece during this Thanksgiving holiday season. There’re are a lot of things that need to be done during this season that you’d probably end up busy and you might end up neglecting your partner/relationship because of this Thanksgiving season. It shouldn’t be the case. You should have time to insert a bit of romance and also let your partner feel how special he/she is to you during Thanksgiving.
Below are 10 ideas to give your partner and your love relationship that romantic spark that it needs:
1) Have fun cooking together If both you & your partner enjoy the pleasures of cooking then do set a bit of time aside for both of you where you could try and cook for each other and enjoy the Thanksgiving treats that you’ll each be preparing.
2) Be a date to somebody else You could try and volunteer to be somebody else’s date so you could probably help a person not be alone during this holiday season. This could make you more thankful with all your blessings and not focus on the many problems.
3) Attending that service during Thanksgiving Be sure to attend at least 1 service then make this as the time for reflection.
4) Watch that festive parade during Thanksgiving You and your partner could both watch the parade together before going on to having that Thanksgiving party dinner with either of your families. This ensures a bit of together time well before all of your families intrude in.
5) Have an unusual date by exercising with your partner Do the unusual date by exercising together. Go biking around the neighborhood or you could also go to gym together. This will actually assist you in shedding off holiday fats as well as give both you and your partner some quality time as well.
6) Go driving around the countryside You and your partner both should sneak out at sometime and just go for that leisurely drive in your car on the countryside. It will give lots of alone time with each other before you tackle Thanksgiving dinner with family.
7) Play the “Twister” game You could both play this game when your day is about to close to ending just to really unwind a bit from all that chaotic but happy hustle & bustle that is Thanksgiving.
8) Cozying with the fireplace Turn your fireplace on, make some really good cocoa, turn your lights down then play some really good and soothing music. These quiet moments are really the most sweet and romantic times.
9) Watching/attending a game of football This can be made into a tradition or you could do this just once. You could either watch it on TV or you could attend it personally with your partner on the ball field. Either way, you’d be sure to have fun!
10) Prepare that private celebration for you guys on Thanksgiving! Spend really quality time with your partner by having that romantic Thanksgiving dinner celebration for just the 2 of you. Make it really special and be sure to appreciate your partner and be really thankful because you have each other.